Thursday, February 1, 2007

Board of Trustees to Vote on Athletic Cuts?

I have heard that the Ohio University Board of Trustees has to make the final call to authorize elimination of ANY varsity athletic team. The next board meeting is February 15 and 16, 2007 (Chillicothe Campus).

I emailed the two student trustees last night, Micah Mitchell and Lydia Gerthoffer. They are both undergraduate students are the type of people that stands up for students. I already received a response from Micah. He let me know that the Board has been contacted by tons of people since the teams were cut by the athletic department.

I have not received a confirmation from the Board that they have the final authority to cut a team, though Micah said he will provide me a more detailed response soon.

CONTACT THE OU BOARD OF TRUSTEES HERE. Urge them to reinstate the teams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!